I. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL, based in Str. Herastrau Station, no. 4D, Building C, floor 7, Sector 3, Bucharest, as data operator. This document aims to inform you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website http://truff.moi/.
- ANSPDCP represents the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
• “Personal data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
• “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or making available in any other way, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
• “Restriction of processing” means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing;
• “Operator” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other operator, alone or together with others, establishes the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined by the European Union or national law, the operator or the specific criteria for its designation may be laid down in European Union or national law;
• “Person empowered by the operator” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other operator which processes personal data on behalf of the operator;
• “Recipient” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other operator to whom personal data are disclosed, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities to which personal data may be disclosed in a particular investigation in accordance with European Union or national law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of these data by the respective public authorities complies with the applicable norms in the field of data protection, in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
• “Consent” of the data subject means any manifestation of free will, specific, informed and unambiguous of the data subject by which he accepts, by an unequivocal statement or action, that the personal data concerning him be processed.
II. Categories of personal data processed
- If you are a customer of the company accessing the platform www.truff.moi/, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL will process your personal data, such as name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data how you use truff.moi, for example your behavior / preferences / habits within truff.moi, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of creating the user account, in the context of placing an order by truff.moi or in any other way resulting from the use of truff.moi.
- If you are a visitor to the Site, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data that you provide in the contact section, to the extent that contact us in this way, as well as data on how you use the truff.moi Site.
III. Purposes and grounds for processing
III. 1 If you are a client of truff.moi, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL, respectively for taking over, validating, shipping and invoicing the order placed on truff.moi, informing you about the status of the order, organizing the return of ordered products, etc.
Theme: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the contract between you and NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL. The provision of your personal data is necessary. The refusal to provide the data may have as a consequence the impossibility of carrying out the contractual relations between you and NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL.
- for fulfilling the legal obligations incumbent on NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL in the context of the services provided through truff.moi, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters.
Theme: Processing your data for this purpose it is necessary on the basis of legal liability. Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. The refusal to provide the data may have as a consequence the impossibility of NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL to respect the legal obligations incumbent on it and therefore the impossibility of offering you the services through truff.moi.
- for the purpose of communicating commercial materials, newsletters and / or alerts from NORDIC RESTAURANTS, consisting of information on product / service offers, invitations to participate in campaigns and lotteries, studies, questionnaires, opinion polls, vouchers and / or offered gift vouchers sent by e-mail (e-mail, sms) and / or telephone call, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on truff.moi.
Theme: Processing your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide.
You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, in the My Account section. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each e-mail containing commercial communications. In addition, you can unsubscribe by accessing the My Account section.
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of truff.moi, making profiles of consumption preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on truff.moi.
Theme: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of NORDIC RESTAURANTS to continuously improve customer experience on truff.moi.
- for solving your requests sent through the contact form truf.moi.
Theme: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of NORDIC RESTAURANTS to ensure proper functioning of truff.moi and to permanently improve the experience of visitors / customers truff.moi, including by addressing various requests.T
III.2. If you are a visitor to truff.moi NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of truff.moisite, making profiles of consumption preferences, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on truff.moi.
Theme: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL to permanently improve the experience of visitors on truff.moi.
IV. The duration for which we process your data
As a principle, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL will process your personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you want to delete your data, please send us this request by email to [email protected]
If you do not wish to have your personal data processed or if you wish to have your data deleted, you can exercise the rights detailed in point VII below.
V. Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL in carrying out the activity through the Site (IT service providers), or to the central / local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
• for the administration of the Site;
• for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Site and the services performed through it;
• for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing safety features;
• when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL can be transferred outside Romania, but only to European Union countries.
VII. Customer rights
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
• the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL, according to those described in this document;
• the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc;
• the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without delays, by NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification / completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
• the right to delete data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
• they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
• if the consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
• if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
• if the personal data have been processed illegally;
• if the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
• personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with European Union law or domestic law under the incidence of the operator.
It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL to anonymize these data (thus lacking their personal character) and to continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
• the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
• the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
• the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
• the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for the finding, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
• the data subject objected to the processing, for the time interval in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
• the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
• the right to opposition – regarding the processing activities can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
• at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL or under the public interest, unless NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL can prove that has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the persons concerned or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
• at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning it to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
• the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affect him -a significant measure;
• the right to address to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, insofar as it deems necessary.
VIII. Securing personal data:
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures.
NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL has assumed the responsibility of implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures regarding the protection of confidentiality and security of personal data, respectively for protection against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of personal data according to the provisions of RGPD, as follows:
The users who have access to the database of personal information are only those who have created an account on the platform https://truff.moi/, each of them accesses the database with their own account name and password.
All employees, collaborators and service providers of NORDIC RESTAURANTS SRL, who come into contact with personal data, must act in accordance with the principles of policies and procedures of confidentiality and security of personal data by signing declarations and confidentiality agreements with regarding these data.
The computers from which the database of personal information is accessed are password protected, they have implemented up-to-date antivirus, antispam and firewall protection solutions.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and in order to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact the email address: [email protected]
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE NATIONAL AUTHORITY FOR THE SUPERVISION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (ANSPDCP)
Address: B-dul G-ral Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
email: [email protected]
Phone: +0318.059.211; +0318.059.212